Langsung ke konten utama

The Long Ballads - Gesun Moments Part 6

 So here Changge and A Sun back to Tang


Li Changge : Here my mother sleeps her long sleep. I bring you here to see her. || What are you doing?

Ashile Sun : It's her first time to see me. I have to leave her a good impression.

Li Changge : If she saw you in person, she would like you.

Ashile Sun : Changge, thanks for bringing me to see her. || Let's go.

Oh yah, I also like The Emperor's line here, actually he's okay with A Sun with Changge because he can protect her.

The Emperor : I've brought you up. I know my own child is a good girl. || Well matched. As he can be with you and protect you, I think A Jin could be at ease now.

Love it when The Emperor said "Wo de hai zi - 我的孩子" because he uses words "我的" that shows his own. For him, Changge is really his own daughter.



The flashback...

At that year, Emperor Yang of Sui was inspecting the Great Wall. When he's at Yamen Pass with his men, they're circled by Ashile Tribe. A young general saved a young beauty by chance when he's on the way to rescue The Emperor. As he's soon to go out to battle, he asked the lady to stay there with womenfolk.

The young general's appointed to a position of trust for making great achievements at his first battle. Afterwards he went out to battle more and more. He had no idea that his brother treated the lady as his concubine after drunkenness. When he came back, the lady was pregnant.

After you're born, the general doted on you. Maybe it's your fate. You wouldn't laugh when you saw your father. You smiled only if the general was with you. Then you grew up. You can recall all your intimate memories. I won't mention it.

Changge, he is the only one who cares about you and your mother in the world.

Changge knew that he should hate his uncle because he killed her father, but she clearly knew that his uncle's a good Emperor and the one who cares her.

[There is no real kiss scene between Wulei Didi dan Reba]

Li Changge : A Sun, when everything is over, Tang, the desert and even the whole grasslands, may enjoy the peace for a long time. By then, can we move to the countryside?

Ashile Sun : I will go wherever you are.


Ashile Sun : I refuse.

Li Changge : Why?

Ashile Sun : Boring...

Li Leyan : Changge. It's ok. Let's forget it.

Li Changge : Just fight for Leyan. You can defeat She'er and lose to Wei Shuyu. It's done.

Ashile Sun : That Wei can defeat me? How could it be possible?

Li Changge : So you should lose to him with initiative.

Ashile Sun : Why?

Li Changge : Why not? You won't marry Leyan so you certainly should surrender to him.

Li Leyan : Changge, it's unnecessary for you to quarrel about my business.

Ashile Sun : Anyway, I won't lose to that guy in front of you.

Li Changge : Fine. I won't talk to him.

Such a cute quarrel.


Ashile Sun : When can I have a wedding with you?

Li Changge : Who said I'll marry you? In Tang, you need to obey traditional marriage ritual and ask for parents'... || But my parents have already died. I don't know if my mother would like you.

Ashile Sun : I believe she will. All parents in the world will like the son in law who treats their daughter well. I swear to Sirius, I'll treat you well forever. Forever.

Li Changge : Stop. It's not that I don't believe you. I just feel it's a pity that my mother can't see you.

Finally Leyan's wedding preparations made Changge and A Sun talked about marriage too.

Madam, I'm Ashile Sun. We've met before. Today, I want to ask you if I can marry Changge. I hope you can allow me to marry Changge.

There're three reasons why I want to marry Changge.

First of all, since you left Changge, Changge cared about nobody in the world. If one person cares about nobody, he'll be free. However, at the same time, he'll be lonely. I want to be the one Changge cares about. I want to accompany her for the rest of my life.

Secondly, I learned martial arts when I was young, I think I have some achievements. Although I'm not Tegin of Eagle Division anymore, I'm confident that I can protect Changge. I won't let her starve. And I won't let anyone hurt her. In my heart, Changge is more important than my life.

Thirdly, if you ask me what I'm pursuing, I thought much about it, I went through a lot, and I suffered a lot, but in the end, all I want is just peace. This is Changge's wish. I guess, this is also your wish. After the alliance talk ends, I'll take Changge to the countryside. We'll stay away from conflicts and enjoy the rest of our lives.

Now I don't have money to buy betrothal presents. But relax, Madam, I swear to Sirius, no matter it's money, or my love for Changge, I'll give her all I have.

Seriously I want a man like Ashile Sun who loves Li Changge the most.


Love when Changge understand her real feeling towards A Sun

Before I met him, I never thought I'd go through thick and thin with one another.

After I met him, I never thought I'd spend the rest of my life with anyone else.


I like scene between A Sun and The Emperor too. You can see clearly A Sun and Changge feeling toward each other.

The Emperor : Don't you wanna salute the Emperor of Tang?

Ashile Sun : Of course. What's more, as Li Changge's man, I won't yield to her Second Uncle.

The Emperor : Let me see what you can do for my niece.

[Household Registration]

The Emperor : There're two ways in front of you. You've seen the box before where Changge's ID card is placed. I made one for you as well. From now on, change your name, stay with Changge in Chang An and no longer get on with Ashile Tribe. I will grant you a safe life.

Ashile Sun : Changge has rejected this way.

The Emperor : So I leave this to you. You don't want her to live in danger, do you?

Ashile Sun : I just want her to do what she likes. Besides, I can't cast our Ashile Tribe aside.

The Emperor : Then the second way is not that easy to go. So do you get what I mean?

Ashile Sun : Understand.

The Emperor : Dare you risk your life for Changge?

Ashile Sun : That's what I want.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me