Langsung ke konten utama

The Long Ballad - GeSun Moments Part 5

 So part 5 here... New chapter between A Sun and Changge who had LDR "Long Distant Relationship'


That " I Miss You" letter really sweet indeed, and the comment he got "What a surprise. The famous Ashile Sun is such a tender man!"

Ashile Sun : Senior Qin told me that you decided to stay at Mobei. If I was not for treating my people, I would have caught you back earlier.

A Sun indeed missed Changge so much.

Mujin : They could draw such an elaborate layout in just three to four hours, the desert is so talented.

Ashile Sun : This is kind of strategy in the Central Plains. Pusa and Yinan have no idea about it.

Mujin : Her idea again? So scary! Sun, don't you need to think twice of it? This woman is so awful. I'm afraid that you would be cheated by her.

Ashile Sun : Boring...

Hahahahaha, looks how worry Mujin about A Sun's future with Changge.


So sweet when they met again... Another hugging scene here...

Ashile Sun : Everything comes to an end. I'm here to take you back.

Li Changge : I've been worried last night. I was afraid if the plan would be changed. I was afraid if Tu Kashe would find your trick. I was afraid if you would be in danger. But, thanks A Sun, you're back safely with a great victory.

Ashile Sun : I'm back.

Li Changge : Later, Eagle Division would never exist, neither does the Tegin of Eagle Division, do you regret?

Ashile Sun : This is the best result. Eagle Division would never be disturbed by those interests or disputes, nor would it be manipulated by others as a slayer. 

Eagle Division is important for Ashile Sun, so because he wanna focus about Changge, he wanna let his people get their own freedom and peace. And then finally A Sun asked something from Changge's promise.

Ashile Sun : When you recommended yourself as my military counsellor, you promised me three things. Are you going to deny it?

Li Changge : I thought that you had forgotten it. I'm Li Changge. I never break my promises. Since you have put it forward, you already have your idea. Go ahead.

Ashile Sun : I'm not sure yet. But the first, I have thought of it for a while. Could you be more girlish in the future?

Li Changge : You mean... I lack femininity? 

Ashile Sun : No. No. How could it be? I... I'm worried about you. I'm worried that you always fight regardless of your own life and plan it effortlessly. Little counsellor, give me a chance and let me be your man. I will protect you in the future. But I know you are like a wild horse. You have your own world. I respect you. I would never stop you from anything you want to do. But no matter in what situation, you can't risk your life nor you can't leave without telling me. No matter what happens, we will face it together. No matter it's wind or storm, or swords or arrows, I, Ashile Sun, would fend against it.


This situation made Changge realised the meaning of A Sun for her.


Look A Sun's eyes. Hahahahahaha, he looks so jealous indeed... But still A Sun always with Changge.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me