Langsung ke konten utama

10 Favourite Performance Song - Youth With You 2

 I wanna share you my list for Youth With You 2. Please remember that's my own preference. I wanna make this list last year, but as you know, I just missed the moment then forgot, sorry... So today is my 1 day off, so I share my favourite playlist.

"NEVER GIVE UP" 



My most favourite performance, Collabe Stage with Silence Wang, also 2 members The 9 - Shaking and Xiao Tang. Honestly before I thought Silence Wang only sung sweet songs, so when I knew this song was his song, I found some his live stage performance and then fallen in love with him. The highlight from this song - Roada, she's indeed such a great singer.

"GOODNIGHT SONG & YES!OK!"



When you heard "Never Give Up" like something fire your spirit up. Meanwhile when you heard this song, you're touched. I still have strange goosebumps. Plus tears, yeah I end up crying.
Ella has been my bias since I was teenager. Yups I'm SHE's fans. In this group, 1 member THE 9, Yu Yan.

"LION"



People called this group was ALL ACE. And they proved it, they got the highest voting during live performance.


Liu Xin, An Qi and Yu Yan, they are member of THE 9 now. But if you watched Youth With You 2, you'll know the reason people called this team ALL ACE.

"REVERSE"



The original singer is CORSAK. I just knew him because this bonus stage. They did this one because they got the highest voting.

"IT'S OK"



No member of THE 9 here. And honestly some of them lil bit off. But the main reason I like this song because of "It's OK", yeah all because of NPC a.k.a Nine Percent. For this stage collaboration, there're Theo, Boogie and Lil Ghost.

"WANT TO SEE YOU"



Liu Xin got the highest voting for first time in this performance, even though in the beginning there's no one joint with her for this song.


And for the studio version, I like this group, and you can see Xiao Tang here. The highlight for this studio version - Meddhi Fu.

"NO COMPANY"




We have K.Lu a.k.a Lu Keran for this stage. And F.Y.I Lisa really loves Keran's stage performance.


Plus this stage with NINEONE.

"BAD GUY"



No THE 9 members, but Lisa praised this stage performance.

“THE EVE”



Honestly I became fans of Liu Xin and Lu Keran since this performance. This stage performance with THE 9 members - Liu Xin, Lu Keran and Kiki.

"HUNT"



From their final stage performance. Kiki, An Qi, Esther, Xiao Tang, Lu Keran in this group performance.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me