Langsung ke konten utama

The Long Ballads - GeSun Moments Part 4

 After awhile back to this couple and let me share their moments.

Okay for the 1st and 2nd video, there's no Changge, but somehow I just love how A Sun shows his love.


Okay there's no Changge here, but I love it what A Sun said "I've lost my mother. I can't lose her."


Somehow I just love this moments when A Sun really clearly confirmed his feeling towards Changge.



Finally the reunion.

Li Changge : You don't hate me?

Ashile Sun : I hate you to leave without saying goodbye.

And look how sweet A Sun's smile when he run with Changge.

Ashile Sun : Changge, it's so difficult for me to find you.

Li Changge : You've been looking for me from the tribes until now?

Ashile Sun : I'm sorry. I shouldn't blame you.

Li Changge : I owe you so much.

Ashile Sun : Then don't leave. You can pay it back.

Oh yah, A Sun also looks so cute when Changge's brother said her that the place was famous for beautiful dancer.



Oh I like this part also... Hahahahahaha... I like many GeSun moments

Ashile Sun : Changge, there're three things you promised me left. Gonna break your promise?

Li Changge : I thought when I was dying, you and I have been clear.

Ashile Sun : Have been clear? You said you want us clear?

Li Changge : Let's leave it later.

Actually lil bit awkward when A Sun and Changge talked about this in front of them. And then A Sun really wanted to clear about that matters as soon as possible.

Ashile Sun : Li Changge, I don't want us to be clear.

Li Changge : Hah?

Ashile Sun : Take back what you said. Now both of us are alive, we can't be clear.

Li Changge : How can I take back what I said?

Ashile Sun : It's a deal between the two of us. I've never been agreed to be clear, so what you said doesn't count.

Li Changge : Why're you so shameless? You're unreasonable.

Ashile Sun : Whatever. All in all, I remember what you owe me and will never forget it. So we can't be clear.

Li Changge : Ok. I promise you.

So that "liang qin - 两清" has similar meaning like "broke up". That's why A Sun looks like a boyfriend asks to back together with his girlfriend, not accept his girlfriend's 'broke up'.

Ashile Sun : I don't wanna lose you again. That feeling...

You can feel how A Sun become overprotective boyfriend towards Changge.


Such a good partner indeed.


Madam Jinse : Ashile Sun, don't you think you let down Great Khan who brought you up since so many years?

Li Changge : No, he didn't let Khan down. He's also helping Ashile Tribe. It's not easy that the tension between Tang and Ashile Tribe got eased. But you're stirring up again. Do you really think the lives of soldiers on both sides are nothing?

Madam Jinse : The achievement of a general cost many lives. I'm doing a great thing. I can't care about all the minor details. If you move aside now, I can still hide it from Great Khan for you. Otherwise, your Eagle Division and you will definitely get punished by heaven.

Li Changge : Shut up!

Madam Jinse : Ashile Sun, are you really gonna help Du Ruhui's side? Are you really gonna betray Ashile Tribe?

Ashile Sun : Stop talking nonsense. I'm only saving a person I care about. I didn't betray Ashile Tribe. Contrarily, looking at what you did, you're trying to get Ashile Tribe and Tang in a war. And that is putting our tribe in misery. Do you think you can hide what you did from Great Khan?

Yeah A Sun clearly said it, he want to protect the one he cares. And see the way A Sun takes care Changge.



A Sun bring back Changge to Eagle Division, and how proud A Sun when General mentioned that his girl's a princess.


Back to Eagle Division, A Sun and Changge should handle the problem. To solve it, Changge decide to leave, and see how A Sun looks so worried about Changge.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me