Langsung ke konten utama

My Dad's Death Anniversary - 9 Years

 Okay I upload this video on my Facebook and YouTube account, for my dad's death anniversary


The BGM from Chinese drama Go Ahead, during that time I really like this drama and I thought the song really fit to describe my messages. My dad has finished his journey, but mom, my bro and me should continue our journey without dad.



credit to : Asian Euphoria (click here for more)

亲爱的 有时候 觉得好累
Qīn ài de yǒu shí hou jué de hǎo lèi
Dear, sometimes I feel really tired
也会在 孤单中 流下眼泪
Yě huì zài gū dān zhōng liú xià yǎn lèi
And tears fall when I’m lonely
呜~呜~
Woo~ woo~
Woo~ woo~
成长的滋味
Chéng zhǎng de zī wèi
It’s the taste of growing up
呜~呜~
Woo~ woo~
Woo~ woo~
我们也曾彼此依偎
Wǒ men yě céng bǐ cǐ yī wēi
We used to snuggle against each other too

承受着 失去着
Chéng shòu zhe shī qù zhe
I’ve endured and I’ve lost
依然迎着远方
Yī rán yíng zhe yuǎn fāng
I still welcome what’s to come
也许你 也一样
Yě xǔ nǐ yě yī yàng
Maybe you’re the same
想拼命遗忘
Xiǎng pīn mìng yí wàng
And want to do everything you can to forget
呜~呜~
Woo~ woo~
Woo~ woo~
用力的长大
Yòng lì de zhǎng dà
Doing my best to grow up
呜~呜~
Woo~ woo~
Woo~ woo~
就算彷徨也再继续闯
Jiù suàn páng huáng yě zài jì xù chuǎng
Even though I’m hesitant, I still must continue to charge forward

勇敢着 所谓天黑
Yǒng gǎn zhe suǒ wèi tiān hēi
Being brave in the so-called darkness
不过是以为
Bù guò shì yǐ wéi
Only because I thought
生命用 一种迂回
Shēng mìng yòng yī zhǒng yū huí
Life uses a kind of roundabout path
让我们学会 无畏
Ràng wǒ men xué huì wú wèi
To make us learn to be fearless
呜~呜~
Woo~ woo~
Woo~ woo~
去飞
Qù fēi
Go fly
现在你 走到哪
Xiàn zài nǐ zǒu dào nǎ
Where are you now
一起走吧
Yī qǐ zǒu ba
Let’s go together



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

George Hu - Annie Chen Couple

Kali ini aku mau share piku-piku off screen dari couple yang sedang aku suka ini yah... Berharap someday  George Hu dan Annie Chen bakalan jadi husband and wife in reality too ... Berdoa ajah dech... Beneran deh.. Mereka bener-bener terlihat sangat menikmati waktu bersama mereka.. Bermain bersama di pantai.. Yang satu cantik.. Yang satu ganteng.. Yang buat tambah iri juga.. Dua-duanya punya body  yang keren.... Setelah drama ini,mereka berdua juga sering jadi model couple  lho... How cute they are... Tambahan lagi yah... Photo-photo mereka waktu promosi drama ini... Nah lanjut lagi dengan photo mereka dengan cast  yang laen di sela-sela syuting yah... Nah  next ini waktu setelah drama selesai yah... Ndak ketinggalan photo-photo mereka berdua di tengah syuting... Yang paling cute and sweet pastinya photo-photo konyol mereka berdua... Asli photo di