Langsung ke konten utama

Nine Percent - 百分九少年

Okay... Actually this group already disbanned at 2019. Their debut was on April 6th 2018.

Even though already disbanned, as we could see that till current August 2021, all 9 members still put "Nine Percent" on their Weibo account.

(1) Cai Xukun
People called him KUN. And nowdays he's one of permanent member Keep Running.
I knew about Nine Percent because of Cai Xukun and it because he's appeared in Youth With You 2.
(2) Chen Linong
People called him Nong Nong. And honestly I'm low key like him with Nana. Maybe later I will share their collaboration.
(3) Fan Chengcheng
People also called him Adam Fan. He's little brother of big actress, Fan Bingbing. Lately I just knew that some people like him with Cheng Xiao. I just knew that when he did first audition for Idol Procedure, Cheng Xiao criticized him not have good enough preparation. Since that, people said they had love hate relationship, overall they're in same company. Plus they also had played as couple in one drama, a fantasyland drama.
Later after Nine Percent, he comeback with his company boygroup, NE7T (NEXT)
(4) Justin
His Chinese name is Huang Minghao. He also joined to NEXT. 
Oh yah as I know, Justin ever joined same show in South Korea. That's why when he joined Idol Producer, he already had many fans.
(5) Lin Yanjun
Honestly I just noticed him lately because his current airing drama "Crush".
People called him Evan Lin. Not know much about him because I thought I rarely saw him in some variety show - Fan Chengcheng and Justin often showed in variety show, they're funny and active.
But in his current drama, I can feel that he's such a good actor. He's better than his lead female actress, honestly based on my own point of view, please highlight that I just knew him but seriously I can see that he's good. Plus I just started to listen his music, so far it's good to listening.
(6) Zhu Zhengting
Okay I knew him first because of Youth With You 2. Kun asked him to join as one of mentor, to perform.
People called him as Theo. After Nine Percent, he also became member of NEXT.
(7) Wang Ziyi
People called him as Boogie. And I knew him first because of Youth With You 2. Since that, I like his cool style.
(8) Lil Ghost
Okay his Chinese name is Wang Linkai. I also knew him first because of Youth With You 2.
(9) You Zhangjing
Sorry. I really dunno about him.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me