Langsung ke konten utama

Playlist - 10 Best of The Best Jay Chou

 Yeah this one is my own playlist. I have been his fans since I was junior high school silly girl. Sorry honestly not much update his new songs, but I wanna share my 10 most favourite ones. Actually the rank is based on my currently mood. Hahahahahahaha....

告白氣球 Love Confession



As I remember after Dylan and Yue sang this song in one event, I heard this song again and again. Maybe in one day I kept playing this one more than 50 times. Since I woke up till I back to slept.

說好不哭 Won't Cry



I like this song because the story looks so beautiful to me. Happy ending. Oh yah this one, he did featuring with Mayday.

晴天 Sunny Day



This song is the one that made me fallen in love hardly with him. In this MV, he played the cello and he looked so sad. I felt his sadness in this song, even though title of this song is Sunny Day.

七里香 Qi-Li-Xiang



No need many words about this song. The sweet one.

安靜 Silence



One of the reason I like this song is 'the bridge' part.

一路向北 All the Way North



Yeah this one from Initial D, his first movie, and Jay as the lead male. When I was junior high school, I was also fans of speed, that's why I liked this genre, about racing.

不能說的祕密 Secret



This one is OST of his movie "Secret". This movie has unexpected ending, recommended. Another sad song indeed.

夜曲 Nocturne



Honestly the most I like from this song is the starting melody. That melody played again and again in my memories and I really like that part.

回到過去 Back to the Past



Such a cute song for me. That girl liked him first and has done everything to gain his attention. 

暗號 Secret Code



Yeah... Even though this the 10th, but not means not good enough. When I was junior high school, this song was my favourite one.

As I said, this playlist is the best of the best from my favourite male singer ever, even though most of those I completely not understand the lyrics. I just love his voice, the melodies, the harmonies.

I still have more than 10 songs from Jay Chou. But I will share you the top 10 from my own playlist. From this playlist, you can guess which genre that I love.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

George Hu - Annie Chen Couple

Kali ini aku mau share piku-piku off screen dari couple yang sedang aku suka ini yah... Berharap someday  George Hu dan Annie Chen bakalan jadi husband and wife in reality too ... Berdoa ajah dech... Beneran deh.. Mereka bener-bener terlihat sangat menikmati waktu bersama mereka.. Bermain bersama di pantai.. Yang satu cantik.. Yang satu ganteng.. Yang buat tambah iri juga.. Dua-duanya punya body  yang keren.... Setelah drama ini,mereka berdua juga sering jadi model couple  lho... How cute they are... Tambahan lagi yah... Photo-photo mereka waktu promosi drama ini... Nah lanjut lagi dengan photo mereka dengan cast  yang laen di sela-sela syuting yah... Nah  next ini waktu setelah drama selesai yah... Ndak ketinggalan photo-photo mereka berdua di tengah syuting... Yang paling cute and sweet pastinya photo-photo konyol mereka berdua... Asli photo di