Langsung ke konten utama

OST Reply Me 1997 - Seo In Guk and A-Pink Eunji

Yups, couple kesukaanku saat ini baru saja mengeluarkan 2 OST untuk drama ini..

LOVE STORY PART 1 - ALL FOR YOU


English Translation :

All for you
It’s already been a few days since you haven’t called
Do you know that it’s my birthday soon?
But time keeps ticking without concern
Because I was more worried than annoyed
I went to the entrance of your street without planning it
I didn’t think I’d see you but you greeted me with a smile
Actually, I worried about this a lot
Because I had nothing I could do for you
Even though I lack so much and I don’t have much
Will you still accept me?
* For you, only for you
I might not be able to give you the whole world but
Now I will promise only to you
I will be a person who is only for you
** It’s only for you just wanna be for you
You just need to stay by my side just as you are right now
Even if I’m born again, I want to look at only you forever
You don’t know but it was a bit hard for me
Am I the right person for you?
And even if I’m not the one but it’s another person
I want to throw away that feeling now
* Repeat
** Repeat
(Love – in my small heart – oh love – I want to fill it up with your scent)
So even if I’m eternally trapped inside
I can be happy
* Repeat
It’s only for you
Oh oh it’s all for you
cr : popgasa

LOVE STORY PART 2 - OUR LOVE LIKE THIS / JUST THE WAY WE LOVE


English translation :


Can you love me even though I’m not enough for you?
I have nothing but love to give to you so do you still love me?
Let’s not say those kinds of things from now on – your heart right now is enough for me
Because we have loving hearts, which are bigger than anything in this world
Someday (far ahead) even if we get old and tired (get tired)
Let’s promise to love just like now – till the day you are in my arms
And we close our eyes (even on that day) let’s be together
I was always lonely – without you, time was long and dark
Now I feel happiness because I have your scent with me
I feel something as I pass the darkness to meet the sunlight
Now I’m not afraid of anything because I am in your arms
After time passes (far ahead) and life becomes hard (becomes hard)
Let’s promise to lean on each others shoulders
Remember today until the day we are together
I have no regrets because we have our love
Far ahead in the days, when life gets hard, let’s lean on each others shoulders
Till the day you are in my arms and we close our eyes (close our eyes)
Until the end of the world, let’s be together
Just like now (just like now) Just like right now (just like right now)
Forever
cr : popgasa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me