Langsung ke konten utama

The Long Ballad - GeSun Moments Part 7

 Come here part 7 and the last part from our CP...

I love all lines in this part between Changge and her second uncle. Changge called Emperor as her Second Uncle again, and gave him back her first gift ever. Look at his happy expression with tears.

This time Changge leaves Chang An and the palace with her honour title, Princess Yongning.

Then the moment Changge said goodbye to her mother

I'm here today to say goodbye. I'm going to save the man I love. You would support me right?

<A Sun's Letter of Proposing Marriage>

Ms Jin, I, Ashile Sun, would like to marry your daughter, Li Changge. I'd like to be with her forever. On my life, I will protect Changge, care for her and love her till the end of the time. I'll defend her freedom, make her happy and never abandon her. Sincerely, Ashile Sun.


Honestly I don't understand the custom of marriage that time. But after Changge read that letter of proposing marriage, she claimed that A Sun as her husband.

Mom, first is for my marriage. The second one is from A Sun. The third one. Mom, Ashile Sun is my husband from now on. If you can hear me, please bless him with safety.


Only about A Sun and his Ashile Sun Tribe matters. But you can see how good Ashile Sun is. He really cares his father and actually no matter how aggressive his father was, actually he indeed loves A Sun, he became weaker after A Sun left him, and he even down depressed because of what Khatun has done to A Sun.


For that moments, A Sun focussed to help his father. He certainly knew that The Tang Emperor will protect Changge. That's why he already prepared to die.

Changge, If only I can be with you forever. But I can't keep my words.

<The rescue mission>




So bad we lost Mimi in this missions.


Li Changge : In fact, I saw the letter you write to my mother for marrying me.

Ashile Sun : So... What do you think?

Li Changge : I think... We don't need too much red tape. It's enough to have you in my life.

Ashile Sun : I think the same. It's enough to have you in my life.

So this is the reason we don't get that wedding ceremony. Both of them already claimed each other as their own.

Ashile Sun : Changge, I know the second thing I want you to do.

Li Changge : Come on, why haven't you given it up? You may as well forget it. Last time as soon as you told me the first thing, you got shot with an arrow. I'm afraid it brings bad luck. Just forget it.

Ashile Sun : It's the first time I've seen a person easily breaking a promise like you.

Li Changge : It's not the case.

Ashile Sun : Hhhmmm

Li Changge : Well, tell me now.

Ashile Sun : The second thing I want you to do is never saying sorry or thanks to me. These words are not needed between the two of us.

Li Changge : That's it? Isn't the second thing too easy?

Ashile Sun : Just do as I said.

Li Changge : Tell me the third thing all at once, so I'll fulfill my promise earlier.

Ashile Sun : The third thing...

Li Changge : Hah?

Ashile Sun : Leave it later. We still have a long way to go.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me