Langsung ke konten utama

INTO1 Updates 30 April 2021

Okay last year I was so into THE 9 but I seldom posted about them in my blog. But nowdays I'm so into INTO1... And I love to share about them in my blog. Yeah, because nowdays people already left blog right? So I can share all my craziness here.

Some updates from INTO1 members today, April 30th 2021. End of this wonderful April for them.

From Zhou Keyu Weibo

So Yuan Yuan, Daniel and Bo Yuan 哥 in same car. Guess who's taking this photo?

From Santa Weibo
From Bo Yuan Weibo
Look from Keyu and Bo Yuan updates, it shows how tall Keyu, compare to Riki and Bo Yuan, even though both of them are the oldest lines "大哥 lines"
From Rikimaru Weibo
He just uploaded one photo with Santa and Patrick.

From those updates, Keyu, Patrick, Riki, Santa, Bo Yuan, Yuan Yuan and Mika had photo session together. For Nine and AK, as I know, they have schedule for variety show. For Lin Mo, as I heard rumor that he should back to school first. Then for Liu Yu, he also has schedule today, I saw his photos in airport this morning.

Updates from Patrick Weibo
He upload same photo with Santa
And here our magnae lines 小弟弟

Updates from Yuan Yuan Weibo
Yuan Yuan upload photos with the 93's lines 大哥. And finally I've checked, Bo Yuan's birthday February 11th and Rikimaru's birthday November 2nd. So, Bo Yuan is the oldest one.
Yuan Yuan with Zhou Keyu. Flashback Yuan Yuan chose 3rd performances "Jade" because he wanted to have same stage performance with Zhou Keyu.
Zhou Keyu is 2002's lines, meanwhile Yuan Yuan is 2003's lines, same like Patrick.
Yuan Yuan's birthday January 8th and Patrick's birthday October 20th. So Patrick is INTO1's magnae.

Update 1 May 2021 - I just found this from twitter. 
 They talked about Keyu & Bo Yuan's photo that Bo Yuan uploaded last night. Actually Keyu also uploaded similar photos with Rikimaru. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Behind The Scene - Joo Won & Uee

cr : yongseohaejusaeyo@youtube Kalau ndak salah mereka membicarakan tentang first kiss mereka di ep 36. Kalau menurut Joo Won sich seperti ciuman anak SMP, yang ndak bergerak sama sekali, benar-benar kaku. Hehehehehe, mendengar ini aku merasa lucu banget. Jadi secara tidak langsung, dia mau kiss yang passionate sama Uee yah? Hehehehehehe.. Ini ada gambaran dari soulsrebels.wordpress.com : NAR says normally TH shows overflowing charisma but in front of J, TH changes into an innocent/docile person. And recently he found the courage to confess he likes J. but J’s answer to this confession was vague – “yes. Go” to TH who never once dated, this was a harder problem (to solve) than a math problem. From that day on, he officially started stalking/following J around and showed up wherever she went. That was Hwang TH’s way/method of loving. NAR asks Uee: how did you feel (about him following you around)? Uee laughs and says: I am sick and tired of it. Joowon is standing behind her so camera

Perfect Chemistry : Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun

Totally two tumbs up for this couple. Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie. Even I know clearly that Jeon Ji Hyun eonnie is married woman, but I can't handle myself to admire their chemistry. You will understand what I said when you watch 21 episodes drama You Who Came From The Stars. So for right now, I just wanna share all photos and fanmade photo for this couple. All this awesome photos not belong to me