Langsung ke konten utama

The Long Ballad - GeSun Moments Part 7

 Come here part 7 and the last part from our CP...

I love all lines in this part between Changge and her second uncle. Changge called Emperor as her Second Uncle again, and gave him back her first gift ever. Look at his happy expression with tears.

This time Changge leaves Chang An and the palace with her honour title, Princess Yongning.

Then the moment Changge said goodbye to her mother

I'm here today to say goodbye. I'm going to save the man I love. You would support me right?

<A Sun's Letter of Proposing Marriage>

Ms Jin, I, Ashile Sun, would like to marry your daughter, Li Changge. I'd like to be with her forever. On my life, I will protect Changge, care for her and love her till the end of the time. I'll defend her freedom, make her happy and never abandon her. Sincerely, Ashile Sun.


Honestly I don't understand the custom of marriage that time. But after Changge read that letter of proposing marriage, she claimed that A Sun as her husband.

Mom, first is for my marriage. The second one is from A Sun. The third one. Mom, Ashile Sun is my husband from now on. If you can hear me, please bless him with safety.


Only about A Sun and his Ashile Sun Tribe matters. But you can see how good Ashile Sun is. He really cares his father and actually no matter how aggressive his father was, actually he indeed loves A Sun, he became weaker after A Sun left him, and he even down depressed because of what Khatun has done to A Sun.


For that moments, A Sun focussed to help his father. He certainly knew that The Tang Emperor will protect Changge. That's why he already prepared to die.

Changge, If only I can be with you forever. But I can't keep my words.

<The rescue mission>




So bad we lost Mimi in this missions.


Li Changge : In fact, I saw the letter you write to my mother for marrying me.

Ashile Sun : So... What do you think?

Li Changge : I think... We don't need too much red tape. It's enough to have you in my life.

Ashile Sun : I think the same. It's enough to have you in my life.

So this is the reason we don't get that wedding ceremony. Both of them already claimed each other as their own.

Ashile Sun : Changge, I know the second thing I want you to do.

Li Changge : Come on, why haven't you given it up? You may as well forget it. Last time as soon as you told me the first thing, you got shot with an arrow. I'm afraid it brings bad luck. Just forget it.

Ashile Sun : It's the first time I've seen a person easily breaking a promise like you.

Li Changge : It's not the case.

Ashile Sun : Hhhmmm

Li Changge : Well, tell me now.

Ashile Sun : The second thing I want you to do is never saying sorry or thanks to me. These words are not needed between the two of us.

Li Changge : That's it? Isn't the second thing too easy?

Ashile Sun : Just do as I said.

Li Changge : Tell me the third thing all at once, so I'll fulfill my promise earlier.

Ashile Sun : The third thing...

Li Changge : Hah?

Ashile Sun : Leave it later. We still have a long way to go.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Old Thai Lakorn aka Old Thai Drama

Tiba-tiba teringat dulu masa SD atau SMP pernah gemar nonton drama Thailand yang ditayangkan di anTV atau TPI (yang sekarang dikenal dengan MNCTv). Nah dulu seingatku ada cerita ttg cowok yang punya istri banyak, ternyata salah satu istrinya meninggal. Terus istri yang meninggal itu ternyata punya saudara perempuan kembar yang menyamar untuk menyelidiki kematian kakaknya. Ternyata karena wajahnya yang memang 100% mirip dengan wajah kakaknya yg meninggal, dia mudah masuk ke rumah itu sebagai istri cowok itu. Setiap kali cowok itu minta dilayani, cewek itu ada ajah taktik untuk mengelak, akhirnya dia melakukan hubungan suami istri. Cewek itu kira aman ternyata ndak, cewek itu hamil pada saat semua rahasianya kebongkar. Seingatku akhirnya happy ending . Masalahnya aku tak tahu judul drama ini. Pengen banget nonton lagi. Ada yang masih ingat? Terus masih ingat lagi drama anTV. Benar-benar lupa judulnya dan nama pemainnya. Tapi ceritanya tentang cewek yang kabur terus ndak sengaja ketemu co...

Summer's Desire-Peter Ho, Barbie Hsu & Huang Xiao Ming

Okelah, hari ini entah mengapa aku kembali menjelajah dunia LI. Nah dari tread forum kesayanganku itu aku ingin berbagi dengan semuanya, apa yang aku baca & dapat dari teman-temanku disana. Thanks buanget buanget sama S_yifa di LI yang udah buat tread Summer's Desire . Aku baru 'ngeh' kalau serial bagus ini dari komik. Setahu aku sich dari novel, ternyata ada komiknya juga.. credit : baidu tieba xiao mo, ou chen (rambut pirang, bergelang sutra hijau), luo xi (rambut hitam) Peter Ho as Ou Chen Da S as Xiao Mo Huang Xiao Ming as Luo Xi Nah itu dia ketiga pemeran utamanya...Dan yang di bawah ini adalah ketiga pemain waktu conference pers ....Janjian pake putih semua.. Aku mau share cowok ganteng lagi maen anggar..keren euy...berkharisma buanget.. Yupz, cowok guantengnya si Tuan Muda Ou Chen alias Peter Ho..Secara ceritanya anak orang kaya githu jadi kalo olahraga agak berkelas githu..Hehehehehhehehehh.... Nambah lagi yah.. Aku mau berbagi lagi nih.. Nah ...

Memories In Bali - Jo In Sung & Ha Ji Won

Ok, sekarang kita akan berbicara tentang salah satu serial drama Korea yang keren, mengambil Jakarta & Bali sebagai lokasi syuting, Memories In Bali atau sering juga disebut Something Happened In Bali, benar-benar film yang patut diacungkan jempol, meski jujur aku akui kalau aku kurang suka dengan endingnya. Inilah para pemain utama : Jo In Sung sebagai Jung Jae Min Krn dibesarkan di keluarga pengusaha Korea yg sukses, ia menjadi manja & boros. Suka bermain wanita. Namun akhirnya dijodohkan orang tua dengan Choi Young Joo. Tak becus bekerja, selalu bertindak konyol & membawa canda tawa. Akan tetapi, ada saatnya ia serius baik dlm pekerjaan maupun hubungan cinta. Tipe laki-laki pencemburu & egois. Jika sudah menyukai sesuatu susah utk melupakan. Ha Ji Won sebagai Lee Soo Jung Wanita miskin yang merantau ke Bali, bekerja sbg guide tour . Ditipu oleh bosnya sendiri dan suka dimintai uang oleh abang kandungnya. Suka ditipu oleh abangnya yg sering menjadi pembawa masalah bag...